Talking to Honda’s Environmental Manager, John Kingston, about the FCX Clarity Hydrogen car. Hmmm. Still no plans for a pure EV Honda? Click on the image to view video. Links:hydrogen car vlogging video podcast Honda FCX Clarity Fuel Cell Please follow and like us:
When he gets to work at Google, Jorg plugs his Tango into one of the many charging bays that are powered by solar panels. EV’s are popular with Google. You may have heard about their rechargeIT scheme. Even Sergey Brin and Larry Page, Googles founders, drive Tesla’s to the office. And I thought us Londoners […]
Jorg’s a lucky man. He gets to drive a Tango to work each day. I was lucky enough to get a trip in the car with him. The film is in 2 parts with the second part below. Part 1. First look at the car. Part 2. Take it on the freeway and open it […]
A look at the Opel Flextreme – Europe’s version of the Chevy Volt. 40 mile range on the battery and a small engine purely for recharging purposes. They say we’ll have it by 2010. Gosh, that’s only 2 years away. Doubt we’ll even have the Smart ED and Subaru R1e by then, but there’s always […]
You can find PrimetimeEV here
- Toyota Mirai Hydrogen Car in 360 Video
- Toyota Auris Hybrid Estate
- Riversimple Rasa Hydrogen Car Film 1 of 2 in 360 Video
- Mahindra e20 Electric City Car
- Latest Toyota Prius Driven
- Nissan FCV – A lesson in Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Tesla Model S Extended UK Test Drive.
- Tesla Model S Test Drive. Can I persuade Lizzy? Pt 1
- Greenpower School Electric Car Finals
- Renault Twizy EV. The rain test.