Finally… Got to take a look at Tata Motors Indica Vista EV, and the chance to have a chat with a representative from Tata. 200km range on lithium Ion batteries. 110Kmh top speed. Pretty impressive, until you get an idea of the price in Norway…. Click on the image to view video. Links:electric car vlogging […]
A look around the new Opel Ampera to be badged Vauxhall in the UK with GM’s head of Electric Vehicle development, and a chance to ask him whether this could be another EV1.. Click on the image to view video. inks:electric car vlogging GM Ampera opel Range Extender Chevy Volt EV1 Vauxhall Vauxhall Ampera Please […]
Here’s where Bob meets the bloggers…! It’s coming in at 20ish minutes, and I’ve left most of it in for you. Broadly speaking the subject matters were in the following order; State Of the Automotive Industry / Bobs views on Formula 1 / The Volt / Gas prices / The Opel GM Split / The […]
A load of bloggers (and a vlogger!) were invited to the Vauxhall Ampera launch at the Geneva Motor show… The car will run on battery alone and run 60km on plug in only, but it also has a range extending engine built in that charges the batteries, similar to the Chevy Volt. Nice idea…great looking […]
Today was preview day in Geneva. Tomorrow is the first press day. It’s a whirlwind of interviews for the GM execs and they’re spending a lot of time fielding questions about the state of their business. Click on the image to view video. Links:electric car vlogging GM Ampera opel Range Extender Chevy Volt Please follow […]
You can find PrimetimeEV here
- Toyota Mirai Hydrogen Car in 360 Video
- Toyota Auris Hybrid Estate
- Riversimple Rasa Hydrogen Car Film 1 of 2 in 360 Video
- Mahindra e20 Electric City Car
- Latest Toyota Prius Driven
- Nissan FCV – A lesson in Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Tesla Model S Extended UK Test Drive.
- Tesla Model S Test Drive. Can I persuade Lizzy? Pt 1
- Greenpower School Electric Car Finals
- Renault Twizy EV. The rain test.