I got to drive the new Nissan Leaf last week. Here’s film of the car, the journey and talking to Nissans EV staff. On another note, great news that the new Government has stuck with the £5000 subsidy (or at least for some of the intended investment). Fantastic as these family cars are, they need […]
I was down at the LCVP conference last week. They had a fantastic range of speakers discussing low carbon transport for the future. One of their speakers was Lew Fulton who works with the International Energy Agency in Paris and his specialism is transport energy. We chatted about the future for energy consumption and its […]
Roger Saul (top man from Mulberry) and Kevin McCloud (famous sustainable housebuilder from the telly) were driving Think EV’s at Ecorally ’10. I got a chance to have a chat with them both about how they felt about the car and the forthcoming EV Cup, which looks great. Click on the image to view video. […]
I was down at the ecorally yesterday talking to Peter Curran about his 4500 mile odessy in a Think EV as part of a programme for the BBC called Electric Ride. He ended the trip driving from Brighton to London with a host of low carbon vehicles. He’s an interesting and entertaining guy and he […]
You can find PrimetimeEV here
- Toyota Mirai Hydrogen Car in 360 Video
- Toyota Auris Hybrid Estate
- Riversimple Rasa Hydrogen Car Film 1 of 2 in 360 Video
- Mahindra e20 Electric City Car
- Latest Toyota Prius Driven
- Nissan FCV – A lesson in Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Tesla Model S Extended UK Test Drive.
- Tesla Model S Test Drive. Can I persuade Lizzy? Pt 1
- Greenpower School Electric Car Finals
- Renault Twizy EV. The rain test.