Whilst I was at The Paris Motor Show, I began to notice a theme amongst some of the automakers – namely Peugeot, Citreon and Mitsubishi. We love the BB1 from Peugeot, and the Survolt from Citroen, and what do we get? The I-MiEV! Click on the image to view video Please follow and like us:
Renault are making some very impressive strides into the Electric Car game. I had a chance to talk to them about the fantastic Desir concept and also a look around the new Zoe. Great stuff. Click on the image for a look around the vehicles and a chat with their knowledgeable PR and communications people. […]
I made it to the second press day of Paris Motor Show ’10 on Friday. Wow – a huge amount of EV’s there. I got as much as I could in limited time which I’ll post as quickly as I can. And I came across this, the Jaguar C-X75 Concept. Capable of 205mph. Electric motors […]
I guested on an episode of transport evolved recently. Good fun, but I realise that I’m not that techy when it comes to electric car talk. Guess I’m a bit more consumer oriented. “Looks really nice, goes a long way, is cheap / expensive” – that kind of thing. But these guys know what they […]
You can find PrimetimeEV here
- Toyota Mirai Hydrogen Car in 360 Video
- Toyota Auris Hybrid Estate
- Riversimple Rasa Hydrogen Car Film 1 of 2 in 360 Video
- Mahindra e20 Electric City Car
- Latest Toyota Prius Driven
- Nissan FCV – A lesson in Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Tesla Model S Extended UK Test Drive.
- Tesla Model S Test Drive. Can I persuade Lizzy? Pt 1
- Greenpower School Electric Car Finals
- Renault Twizy EV. The rain test.