Back in November I grabbed some footage of cars arriving in London at the end of the RAC Future Car Challenge on Regent Street. I got a few words with the great Gordon Murray (as in the McLaren F1 designer) – and he is a man of few words. He’s gone green and designed and built an urban city car. The T25. Now, I know its an ICE vehicle but it does form the basis of the far more exciting T27 EV. So click on the image and watch me struggle through an interview with one of the greats where I’m doing it on the fly.
- brodowski133.digart.pl on A spin in The Tesla. Part 1
- m88 on Talking to Lew, the transport energy guy
- skeleton chase android on Mitsubishi imiev and imiev sport video.
- Albert on Tata Indica Vista EV
- gardening tips on Good news, but is my power renewable?
- m88a on Venturi Eclectic – Driving
- Jaunita on Renault Twizy ZE Concept Video
- my singing monsters cheats android on Greenpower School Electric Car Finals