A look at the Opel Flextreme – Europe’s version of the Chevy Volt. 40 mile range on the battery and a small engine purely for recharging purposes. They say we’ll have it by 2010. Gosh, that’s only 2 years away. Doubt we’ll even have the Smart ED and Subaru R1e by then, but there’s always […]
You can find PrimetimeEV here
- Toyota Mirai Hydrogen Car in 360 Video
- Toyota Auris Hybrid Estate
- Riversimple Rasa Hydrogen Car Film 1 of 2 in 360 Video
- Mahindra e20 Electric City Car
- Latest Toyota Prius Driven
- Nissan FCV – A lesson in Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Tesla Model S Extended UK Test Drive.
- Tesla Model S Test Drive. Can I persuade Lizzy? Pt 1
- Greenpower School Electric Car Finals
- Renault Twizy EV. The rain test.