Camden council are hosting a low emissions event on the 22nd March. There will be seminars and discussion about the forthcoming LEZ (Low emissons zone), a presentation by the Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership, and case studies by pret a manger and green tomato cars. There will also be a chance to take a look at the range of electric vehicles on offer to Londoners.
Please follow and like us:
You can find PrimetimeEV here
AC Buddy EV Chetan Maini Chevy Volt Dale Vince DC Eclectic Ecotricity Electric Car Elektromotive EV GM Group Test GWiz Hydrogen Hydrogen Cars imiev Kewet Kewet Buddy Nemesis New Think NICE Nice Megacity Nissan nissan leaf Opel Project Better Place Renault Reva Smart ED Tango Tesla Tesla Motors The Tango Think EV Think EV Toyota Vauxhall Vauxhall Ampera Vauxhall Ampera Venturi video podcast vlog Volt ZE
- Toyota Mirai Hydrogen Car in 360 Video
- Toyota Auris Hybrid Estate
- Riversimple Rasa Hydrogen Car Film 1 of 2 in 360 Video
- Mahindra e20 Electric City Car
- Latest Toyota Prius Driven
- Nissan FCV – A lesson in Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Tesla Model S Extended UK Test Drive.
- Tesla Model S Test Drive. Can I persuade Lizzy? Pt 1
- Greenpower School Electric Car Finals
- Renault Twizy EV. The rain test.