The GWiz has a competitor on the streets of London. The Maranello4 is a 2 seater and is available in pure electric or hybrid electric versions. The electric model has a top speed of 30 mph, a range of 45-50 miles and starts at £9950. Masterpark (the Westminster owned car parks where we get to park at a reduced rate) had an electric vehicle event yesterday and I got to have a good look at the car. Click on the image to view video (2 mins 20 sec. 10.7 meg QT)
You can find PrimetimeEV here
AC Buddy EV Chetan Maini Chevy Volt Dale Vince DC Eclectic Ecotricity Electric Car Elektromotive EV GM Group Test GWiz Hydrogen Hydrogen Cars imiev Kewet Kewet Buddy Nemesis New Think NICE Nice Megacity Nissan nissan leaf Opel Project Better Place Renault Reva Smart ED Tango Tesla Tesla Motors The Tango Think EV Think EV Toyota Vauxhall Vauxhall Ampera Vauxhall Ampera Venturi video podcast vlog Volt ZE
- Toyota Mirai Hydrogen Car in 360 Video
- Toyota Auris Hybrid Estate
- Riversimple Rasa Hydrogen Car Film 1 of 2 in 360 Video
- Mahindra e20 Electric City Car
- Latest Toyota Prius Driven
- Nissan FCV – A lesson in Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Tesla Model S Extended UK Test Drive.
- Tesla Model S Test Drive. Can I persuade Lizzy? Pt 1
- Greenpower School Electric Car Finals
- Renault Twizy EV. The rain test.