I went to the Sexy Green Car Show at The Eden Project in Cornwall recently. The Eden Project was brilliant, but I’m not sure about their car show. They had very little of interest – just the usual major manufacturers rolling out their low emission models. But they did have the Morgan Life Car there on it’s UK debut. This is a Hydrogen fuel cell prototype that has four individual electric motors linked to each wheel. Top speed of 85mph and a 0-60 of 7.5 seconds. I’m hoping there might be something in these hydrogen fuel cell cars powering electric motors… could be a long wait though. Click on the image to view video.
You can find PrimetimeEV here
AC Buddy EV Chetan Maini Chevy Volt Dale Vince DC Eclectic Ecotricity Electric Car Elektromotive EV GM Group Test GWiz Hydrogen Hydrogen Cars imiev Kewet Kewet Buddy Nemesis New Think NICE Nice Megacity Nissan nissan leaf Opel Project Better Place Renault Reva Smart ED Tango Tesla Tesla Motors The Tango Think EV Think EV Toyota Vauxhall Vauxhall Ampera Vauxhall Ampera Venturi video podcast vlog Volt ZE
- Toyota Mirai Hydrogen Car in 360 Video
- Toyota Auris Hybrid Estate
- Riversimple Rasa Hydrogen Car Film 1 of 2 in 360 Video
- Mahindra e20 Electric City Car
- Latest Toyota Prius Driven
- Nissan FCV – A lesson in Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Tesla Model S Extended UK Test Drive.
- Tesla Model S Test Drive. Can I persuade Lizzy? Pt 1
- Greenpower School Electric Car Finals
- Renault Twizy EV. The rain test.