“Motorists will have to drive electric cars for UK to meet climate change targets.” So runs the Telegraph headline today. The reality of driving an electric vehicle here is getting harder as time goes on. There are more than 1000 vehicles on London’s roads now. Charging facilities are extremely limited, and most people do not […]
You can find PrimetimeEV here
- Toyota Mirai Hydrogen Car in 360 Video
- Toyota Auris Hybrid Estate
- Riversimple Rasa Hydrogen Car Film 1 of 2 in 360 Video
- Mahindra e20 Electric City Car
- Latest Toyota Prius Driven
- Nissan FCV – A lesson in Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Tesla Model S Extended UK Test Drive.
- Tesla Model S Test Drive. Can I persuade Lizzy? Pt 1
- Greenpower School Electric Car Finals
- Renault Twizy EV. The rain test.