The Ampera is our version of the Volt here in the UK. Lithium Ion battery technology and a range extending petrol engine. I got a chance to have a chat about the car with Vauxhalls Ian Allen, Launch Manager for the Ampera in the UK and a drive in the car. Click on the image […]
A look around the new Opel Ampera to be badged Vauxhall in the UK with GM’s head of Electric Vehicle development, and a chance to ask him whether this could be another EV1.. Click on the image to view video. inks:electric car vlogging GM Ampera opel Range Extender Chevy Volt EV1 Vauxhall Vauxhall Ampera Please […]
Here’s where Bob meets the bloggers…! It’s coming in at 20ish minutes, and I’ve left most of it in for you. Broadly speaking the subject matters were in the following order; State Of the Automotive Industry / Bobs views on Formula 1 / The Volt / Gas prices / The Opel GM Split / The […]
A look at the Opel Flextreme – Europe’s version of the Chevy Volt. 40 mile range on the battery and a small engine purely for recharging purposes. They say we’ll have it by 2010. Gosh, that’s only 2 years away. Doubt we’ll even have the Smart ED and Subaru R1e by then, but there’s always […]
You can find PrimetimeEV here
- Toyota Mirai Hydrogen Car in 360 Video
- Toyota Auris Hybrid Estate
- Riversimple Rasa Hydrogen Car Film 1 of 2 in 360 Video
- Mahindra e20 Electric City Car
- Latest Toyota Prius Driven
- Nissan FCV – A lesson in Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Tesla Model S Extended UK Test Drive.
- Tesla Model S Test Drive. Can I persuade Lizzy? Pt 1
- Greenpower School Electric Car Finals
- Renault Twizy EV. The rain test.