The Venturi Eclectic runs via solar panels on the roof or an optional wind turbine. Here’s a film I made with Venturi, shot earlier this summer. Special thanks to Simon at Final Cut for his fine editing skills. Click on the image to view video. Links:electric car vlogging video podcast venturi eclectic Please follow and […]
While the blogosphere buzzes with rumours of problems at Tesla, enter the Venturi Fetish. At a cool €300,000 you’ll need a bit stashed away, but what a car! Whilst I was visiting Venturi yesterday to do a piece on the Eclectic, I came across this Fetish under wraps. Click on the image to view video. […]
While I’m waiting to test drive the Venturi Fetish (could be a long wait…) I thought I’d show some footage of the Eclectic. Powered by solar panels on the roof, it’ll run for 31 miles on a full charge with speeds of up to 32mph. If you live where I live you can even plug […]
You can find PrimetimeEV here
- Toyota Mirai Hydrogen Car in 360 Video
- Toyota Auris Hybrid Estate
- Riversimple Rasa Hydrogen Car Film 1 of 2 in 360 Video
- Mahindra e20 Electric City Car
- Latest Toyota Prius Driven
- Nissan FCV – A lesson in Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Tesla Model S Extended UK Test Drive.
- Tesla Model S Test Drive. Can I persuade Lizzy? Pt 1
- Greenpower School Electric Car Finals
- Renault Twizy EV. The rain test.