I’m struggling to come to terms with the idea that you can park for free in central London with this car. You’ll understand what I mean if you’ve ever had an altercation with a traffic warden here. Due to the terrorist attacks, there were 50,000 extra cyclists on the roads last Thursday, some of whom looked decidedly wobbly. I ‘ve also heard that the second hand value on these cars is appreciating…perhaps there is an ev future after all. Click on the image to view video.
You can find PrimetimeEV here
AC Buddy EV Chetan Maini Chevy Volt Dale Vince DC Eclectic Ecotricity Electric Car Elektromotive EV GM Group Test GWiz Hydrogen Hydrogen Cars imiev Kewet Kewet Buddy Nemesis New Think NICE Nice Megacity Nissan nissan leaf Opel Project Better Place Renault Reva Smart ED Tango Tesla Tesla Motors The Tango Think EV Think EV Toyota Vauxhall Vauxhall Ampera Vauxhall Ampera Venturi video podcast vlog Volt ZE
- Toyota Mirai Hydrogen Car in 360 Video
- Toyota Auris Hybrid Estate
- Riversimple Rasa Hydrogen Car Film 1 of 2 in 360 Video
- Mahindra e20 Electric City Car
- Latest Toyota Prius Driven
- Nissan FCV – A lesson in Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Tesla Model S Extended UK Test Drive.
- Tesla Model S Test Drive. Can I persuade Lizzy? Pt 1
- Greenpower School Electric Car Finals
- Renault Twizy EV. The rain test.