In terms of range and top speed (70 miles and 70 miles per hour) the Smart EV blows everything else away. They will become available in January on lease here in London, but only to a very select few businesses. Regular Smarts are all over this city – I cant believe the EV wouldn’t be a roaring success (particularly with better infrastructure but people are working on that – slowly). I met a man from Cenex recently who’s getting 5 in January. Cenex has been ‘set up with the aim of assisting UK industry to build competitive advantage from the global shift to a low carbon economy’. Seeing as Smart are the first mainstream manufacturer to promote an EV here it would be great to see them on the roads, so why cant we buy one? Click on the image to view video.(6 meg QT)
Please follow and like us:
You can find PrimetimeEV here
AC Buddy EV Chetan Maini Chevy Volt Dale Vince DC Eclectic Ecotricity Electric Car Elektromotive EV GM Group Test GWiz Hydrogen Hydrogen Cars imiev Kewet Kewet Buddy Nemesis New Think NICE Nice Megacity Nissan nissan leaf Opel Project Better Place Renault Reva Smart ED Tango Tesla Tesla Motors The Tango Think EV Think EV Toyota Vauxhall Vauxhall Ampera Vauxhall Ampera Venturi video podcast vlog Volt ZE
- Toyota Mirai Hydrogen Car in 360 Video
- Toyota Auris Hybrid Estate
- Riversimple Rasa Hydrogen Car Film 1 of 2 in 360 Video
- Mahindra e20 Electric City Car
- Latest Toyota Prius Driven
- Nissan FCV – A lesson in Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Tesla Model S Extended UK Test Drive.
- Tesla Model S Test Drive. Can I persuade Lizzy? Pt 1
- Greenpower School Electric Car Finals
- Renault Twizy EV. The rain test.